Ichigo Kurosaki - Vizard - Middle Level Strong Jul 14, 2010 3:53:05 GMT -5
Post by on Jul 14, 2010 3:53:05 GMT -5
Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
Allegiance: Soul Society
Physical Strength: Advanced
Allegiance: Soul Society
Ichigo is the normal teenage boy, with one issue; he has very spiky orange hair. This hair has earned him ridicule for many years, which he has learned to ignore. He is a fairly lean and well built person with peach skin and brown eyes. Ichigo stands at Five-feet and Six-inches and weighs in at 134 pounds. Since he became a Shinigami, he has become noticeably more muscular as his younger sister Karin has pointed out. When in his Spirit form, Ichigo wears the standard Shinigami uniform with the addition of a strap across his chest, which was originally a thick brown belt to hold his Zanpakutô sheathe. But that later became a red rosary-strap. Several people have thought that Ichigo looked much former lieutenant of the Jyuusanbantai, Kaiba Shiba.Personality:
(info from the bleach wiki, photos from photobucket)
When Ichigo was young, he considered his mother to be the center of the world. Ichigo would always would start smiling when she came around, and was regularly seen at her side and attached to her hand. Even when he cried after losing a match at the dojo he attended, he would smile again the moment he saw his mother, Masaki, when she’d come to pick him up. When he was very young, Ichigo would often hear his father saying that his name meant “to protect one thing” which gave him the desire to protect his mother, when his sisters were born he began to attend a dojo to learn to fight for the sake of protecting them, since then the number of people grew and grew, causing him to risk his life to protect his family, friends and even strangers.History:
As a teenager, Ichigo’s personality is very complex. He is a stubborn, short-tempered, strong willed and impulsive young man. He attempts to maintain a detached and, supposedly, “cool” image. Despite claiming not to care about what others think about him he generally has his face set into a permanent scowl with his eyebrows drawn together. His usual outspoken and hot-headed demeanor is a trait that Ichigo himself has acknowledged and that if somebody picks a fight with him he cannot help but fight back. He is coldly seen referring to his teachers as Instructors. He is shown to be genuinely compassionate, empathetic and kind about others, as seen by him promising to bring the spirit of a little girl flowers and toy plane to a little plus boy or soothing others when they’re upset. Ichigo is a very capable student, ranking 23rd in his entire high school. He does study regularly and he doesn’t neglect his schoolwork, claiming that he just doesn’t have anything better do at hom, though he actually works as hard as he does simply to get over the misconceptions many have about him due to his hair color and fighting. Ichigo despises fortune telling, horoscopes, feng shui, psychics or anyone whose trade involves taking money from people who tell people things they cannot see. He has incredible difficulty remembering anyones name or face. Ichigo has a tendency to become extremely shy and uncomfortable around nude or immodestly dressed women. Something that Rangiku Matsumoto and Yoruichi Shihôin often make fun of him for. Ichigo has a minor issue with authority and traditional respect, he is often quite rude and disrespectful when talking to those older than himself, often referring to Captain-commander Genryûsai Yamamoto as “Gramps”, or calling several of the Shinigami captains by their first names instead of their family names.
When it comes to fighing Ichigo has a complex sense of Honor, in that he seeks to exact revenge for the actions of his opponent such as instilling the fear of being murdered in Shrieker and cutting off the right arm of Yammy Riyalgo in retaliation for ripping apart Yasutora Sado’s right arm,. He often will taunt and belittle his opponents when fighting and sometimes even attacks without warning. Ichigo has a very strong desire to win his fights and to whin them in what he thinks is a legitimate manner. In order to make sure that t his is achieved he will refuse the aid of his inner hollow, even when he knew that it could help him win, similarly, after regaining control of his body, he told Uliquiorra to cut off his limbs so that they might have a fair fight and refuses to kil him when he is dying saying that he didn’t want to win that way.
Ichigo has shown that he despises those who mistreat their allies or subordinates in any way, even if they’re his enemies. He is sickened when an individual berates his or her own allies or subordinates, such as when Yammy calls Ulquiorra Cifer, Nnoitra Jiruga and grimmjow Jaegerjaquez “trash”. He also expresses his anger towards those who go as far as attacking their own allies or subordinates, saying that he cannot forgive those who murder their own comrades.
Despite his strong sense of honor, his will to win can and has wavered at times, which directly affects his overall energy levels and his fighting abilities. His absolute resolve is shown by his eyes glowing a bright blue and his body being engulfed in a bright blue aura, the same is included with his Hollow powers, by which his eyes glow yellow and his aura turns black. His abilities, when at their peak, allow him to hold his own, if not contend, against some of the toughest people that his enemies have to offer. His will to protect his friends is shown to be so strong that not when he’s fatigued after from battle, he can still fight at surprisingly high levels, as shown when he easily catches Grimmjow’s punch when in his released form. However, at the same time, when he lacks the resolve to win his spiritual energy and fighting prowress can drop, shown when he goes into a state of depression and self-loathing after he loses a major battle or lets a friend down. After he lost his battle against Yammy and Ulquiorra, thanks to the crippling fear of his inner hollow, Ichigo’s will drops so low he can’t even defeat a weak hollow until Rukia restores his resolve.
(info from the bleach wiki)
(in its own post)Offense: Advanced
Physical Strength: Advanced
Full time ReleaseZanpakuto Spirit:
The spirit of Zangetsu resembles a tall (about the height of Kenpachi Zaraki) 30 to 40-year-old man with unkempt facial hair and long ragged black hair. He dresses in tattered all black garbs with narrow sunglasses and a long flowing overcoat that flares out into ragged ends. Because of the spirit's appearance, Ichigo calls him "Old-man Zangetsu" (斬月のオッサン, Zangetsu no ossan) as a result. Zangetsu has also been called the "black-clothed man" (黒衣の男, kokui no otoko). Zangetsu is portrayed as wise and calm in most matters, and fond of testing Ichigo in unusual ways, many of which have a purpose completely contrary to the stated goal. While the inner world is one of tall skyscrapers, Zangetsu has stated to prefer lusher, natural surroundings like bright sunny skies and green forests. Zangetsu has displayed the ability to temporarily close fatal wounds during combat, though whether or not this is a unique ability is unclear. Since first awakening his own Shinigami powers, Ichigo has had a strong connection to his Zanpakutō, as shown from how Zangetsu would regularly come to aid him with words of wisdom when Ichigo is in a difficult situation.
In Bankai form, he resembles a teenage version of himself and appears to be closer to Ichigo's age. He has long ragged black hair. He is dressed in a tattered, black hooded cloak that flares out into ragged ends. Zangetsu seems to portray the same cool and calm collectiveness as he would when not in Bankai; however, he is far more aggressive. When Ichigo enters his inner world for the first time in Bankai, he finds that the skyscrapers in the inner world are submerged under breathable water.
Tensa Zangetsu claims that his inner world has changed due to his despair and that the tall skyscapers that pierced the sky represented Ichigo's hope and that all has been replaced by a replica of the town Ichigo grew up in. He goes on to say that while the rain has stopped, everything has been drowned because Ichigo stopped moving forward.
However, since Ichigo developed an inner Hollow (as a result from nearly becoming one while having his Shinigami powers restored), Zangetsu and the Hollow are both the source of Ichigo's power and share the same spirit body in Ichigo's inner world, the stronger presence retaining more control (and overall appearance) of their body; in which case, the spirit of Zangetsu takes the form of an all-white (clothes and being), somewhat deranged version of Ichigo's Shinigami form with a strong desire to take control of Ichigo's body and power for himself. The two entities can also fuse themselves into one body, revealing a body with Zangetsu's hair along with some features of the Hollow's new form.
When Ichigo first becomes a Shinigami, his Zanpakutō is a standard-looking katana, but oversized with an equally-oversized brown sheathe hung by a strap over his right shoulder. It has a rectangular bronze hand guard with gently inward-curved edges, a stylized flame pattern on the long sides, and a simple decorative slit on the short ones. The handle is red with two light blue tassels on the end of the handle. The large size is due to the unfocused but immense amount of Ichigo's spiritual power, which he didn't know how to control. As a result, the sword itself was rather weak, since very little spiritual power was used to create it. Nevertheless, it was powerful enough to subdue a Gillian-class Menos and lesser Hollows, completely blocking a Cero from the former. It was even able to upturn the ground with a single strike. Because of its weak spiritual energy nature, Byakuya Kuchiki was able to easily cut off most of the blade during his first encounter with Ichigo and Kisuke Urahara subsequently slices it down to the hilt during their training, forcing Ichigo to learn the name of his Zanpakutō in order to release its true form. This sword is found to be a result of Rukia's deprived spiritual energy and not a result of his own power
(Information from the Bleach Wiki, photo from Photobucket)
Ichigo's Inner World, is a world that is filled with Skyscrapers, but on a horizontal plane.
His overall appearance is practically the same as Ichigo's; they look identical, only with his color scheme the opposite of Ichigo's. He is a fairly tall and lean-built being with pure white skin and hair. Black pupils, yellow irises and black sclera. He also has black nails. While Ichigo wears a black standard Shinigami Shihakusho, his Hollow self wears a white Shihakusho uniform with a black cloth belt. When he made his appearance in the Fake Karakura Town arc, he still wore the white Shihakusho in Bankai, although now, he dons the mask and horns of Ichigo's 2nd full hollow form.
Born from a Hollowfication process, Hollow Ichigo represents the dark side of Ichigo's soul. He has stated himself to present Ichigo's purest instincts. As he resides within Ichigo's soul, he has become a manifestation of Ichigo's very spiritual power, meaning Ichigo's Shinigami powers also draw strength from him.
He also has his own version of Zangetsu, Ichigo's Zanpakutō: In contrast to Ichigo's black cleaver with a silver edge wrapped in white cloths, his own Zangetsu is silver with a black edge and black wrapping cloths.
Hollow Ichigo's most distinguishing features are his maniacal laughter and psychotic grins. He is brutal, arrogant, disrespectful, and sadistic. His only reason for existence is to take over Ichigo's power and body to use it to kill everything and anything he sees. He taunts Ichigo as being a weak and unsuitable counterpart of himself, though he relishes the idea of taking Ichigo's powers for himself. He battles like a berserker, unlike Ichigo, ignoring injuries and overpowering his enemies with brute strength and force. He also protects Ichigo's body when he is about to die, because if Ichigo died, he would too. He also seems to respect Zangetsu's spirit to a certain extent.
Hollow Ichigo has declared that Ichigo is the "king" of the inner world and he is the "horse." Hollow Ichigo wishes to "take the crown" from Ichigo so he can have control over the body and become the dominant personality. After his loss, he states he's willing to allow Ichigo to keep the crown for now, but once Ichigo "screws up again," he declared he'd make his move again.
(Info from the Bleach Wiki, photos from photobucket)
Ichigo's Hollow mask manifests in the appearance of what could best be described as a menacing skull. The mask is white and originally had only three dark red stripes on the left side, and has since increased in number. The stripes have changed in thickness after he subjugated his inner Hollow. It eventually covers almost the entirety of the mask's left half during his third battle with Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. While pure white on the right side, the mask possesses a total of ten red stripes (a total of ten can be seen during his last fight with Ulquiorra) spread across three spots on the left side of his mask. In the aftermath of his victory over Ulquiorra Cifer, Ichigo's mask has changed again, as seen when he faces off against a released Yammy Riyalgo. Where his mask once had a series of thick red-black stripes that covered almost the entire left half of his mask, there are now only four thick black stripes that appear to emerge outwards from the widened eye-holes of his mask and either disappear into both sides of the lower jaw or travel past the very top of the mask itself.
The Hollow mask was originally a sign of Ichigo's possession by the Hollow within him, but after his training with the Vizard it has become indication that he is merely utilizing his Hollow powers. To access Hollow Ichigo's power, Ichigo must summon the mask onto his face, which is normally done by placing one of his hands over his face and concentrating spiritual matter on it in order to manifest the mask (previously it had appeared on its own before he mastered the Hollow within him), summoning the mask in a "ripping" fashion. With the mask in place, Ichigo has access to increased physical enhancements (although most of the other Vizard have been able to shift the position of the mask while apparently still retaining the abilities of their Hollowfied state as well as using general Hollow abilities neither has Ichigo been shown capable of doing).
(info from the bleach wiki, photo from photobucket)
Release Phrase: Unknown
- Power Augmentation: While wearing the mask, Ichigo's Hollow powers supplement his Shinigami powers, giving him a vast increase in both strength and speed. The explanation for this is that since Hollows boost their natural abilities by obtaining spiritual power around them, either by absorbing it in its ambient form or devouring it directly from another living being, Ichigo attains power from two separate sources: that from himself (drawn using his Shinigami powers), and that from his immediate environment (drawn with the help of his Hollow powers), allowing him to draw power from both sides.
- Augmented Getsuga Tenshō: When Ichigo wears his mask, the power, speed, blast area, force, and size of the Getsuga Tenshō becomes drastically augmented to the point of seriously harming a foe. When used with his Bankai and Hollow mask in combination, his Getsuga Tenshō is stated to be his ultimate attack. Ichigo's tremendous speed allows him to move faster than the Getsuga Tenshō itself, allowing him to fire multiple blasts from different directions. Ulquiorra Cifer believes that the Getsuga Tenshō is Ichigo's strongest attack, and has compared it to a Hollow's Cero, particularly a Cero Oscuras. The Kuroi Getsuga was first displayed by Ichigo's inner Hollow, and initially carried the risk of causing his inner Hollow to surface if used too much. With Ichigo's later control over his inner Hollow, this is no longer a problem. With the use of his new mask he was able to use Tensa Zangetsu one handed sending a Getsuga Tenshō powerful enough to send Yammy Riyalgo falling down head first while he was in his much larger and stronger Resurrección state.
- Enhanced Spiritual Power: While wearing the mask, the spiritual power Ichigo possesses becomes even greater than before. During Ichigo's fight with Grimmjow the 3rd Espada, Tia Harribel, notes that the volume, concentration, and catastrophic nature of his reiatsu didn't seem like that of a Human but more like she was watching a fight between two Espada. It has been noted multiple times that with the mask on his spiritual energy changes into something similar to that of a Hollow.
- Enhanced Strength: While using the Hollow mask, Ichigo gains a substantial increase in strength. As in his third fight with Grimmjow, he was able to block the destructive force of an Espada's strongest Cero, the Gran Rey Cero fired by Grimmjow. As evident after he unleashed his Hollowfication state in his battle with Ulquiorra, and was even able to slightly break his sword with a single slash. He is able to effortlessly block a Cero fired by Ulquiorra.
- Enhanced Speed: While wearing his mask, Ichigo’s already formidable speed is greatly enhanced. During his second battle against Grimmjow, Ichigo’s speed was great enough to completely overwhelm the Espada, who was unable to follow Ichigo’s movements and was forced completely on the defensive from his barrage of attacks. His attacks also become so fast that the opponent cannot even perceive them until after they are hit. He also becomes fast enough to outrun his own energy attacks, allowing him to strike and enhance them or launch simultaneous attacks at the opponent from different angles.
- Enhanced Endurance: Apparently, using the Vizard form makes him much more pain resistant, Ichigo even states at the beginning of his Vizard training that "wearing the mask feels like being in control of someone else's body".
- Enhanced Durability: His durability is even more evident throughout the fight as he is thrown through various buildings and obstructions. Ichigo shielded Orihime from a barrage of Grimmjow's dart bullets which have enough destructive force to destroy a large building. Even after taking this barrage, he was still able to fight and defeat Grimmjow, even destroying one of his Desgarrón claws, which was Grimmjow's most powerful technique.
The Shikai form of Zangetsu looks like an oversized elegant cleaver rather than a formal "katana". He has no tsuba and no proper hilt; what Ichigo holds is the cloth-wrapped tang. The sword is as tall as Ichigo is, 1.75 meters, and has a black blade with a silver edge. The cloth wrapping on the tang seems to react to Ichigo's will, changing length at a thought or twining about the blade in an impromptu sheath. When in combat, the cloth falls away when necessary, shrinking back to a manageable size. The cloth can also be used to swing the weapon like a flail and toss it at opponents for mid-range combat, but this is rarely done. The cloth also can be done to wrap up wounds, as Ichigo does during his fight with Ikkaku Madarame, but this is also done rarely. Ichigo has also on more than one occasion used Zangetsu's wide blade as a shield from incoming attacks. Unlike most Zanpakutō, which can be sealed into their original form, Zangetsu is always in its Shikai form. Yoruichi Shihōin has stated that his Zanpakutō is a full-time released form type because of Ichigo's vast but uncontrollable spiritual energy upon generation of it, implying that it is simply a type of Zanpakutō that without proper control of his spiritual energy, once in Shikai form, it remains in its said state.
(info from the Bleach Wiki, photo from photobucket)
Getsuga Tenshō (月牙天衝, Moon Fang Heaven-Piercer; "Piercer of Heaven" in the English anime): At the instant of the slash, Zangetsu absorbs his spiritual energy and releases highly condensed spiritual energy at the tip of the blade, magnifying the slash attack and then flies forward. This slash takes the form of a crescent moon or in the shape of a wave. Ichigo uses this ability without knowing its name several times but masters the technique later on during his Bankai training. As stated by Zangetsu, knowing the name of an attack heightens its power compared to its strength when the wielder does not know its name. The Getsuga Tenshō is a powerful technique with great force, capable of causing large-scale damage and destruction. While it is currently the only attack Ichigo knows from Zangetsu, Ichigo has used this technique in several different manners, such as striking the ground to create an omnidirectional blast to knock away incoming attacks or slashing at the ground to upturn it and crush everything in its path.Bankai Appearance:
(info from the Bleach Wiki)
Tensa Zangetsu (天鎖斬月, Heaven Chain Slaying Moon): It is considered completely out of the ordinary for any Zanpakutō. Unlike most Bankai forms, which usually create some sort of massive creature or effect, Ichigo's Bankai actually shrinks his sword down to a daitō (Japanese long sword) with a black blade instead. The cross guard has four prongs bent out to form the shape of the manji (which is the kanji for "ban," meaning "full", as in "full release"). The blade itself can endure even the strongest of attacks, making it quite effective in blocking and deflecting incoming attacks; it can even withstand getting crushed by force. Instead of the cloth his Shikai form had, a short length of chain with a broken link at the end dangles from the base of the hilt. In addition to his sword, Ichigo's robe is replaced with a long-sleeved, ankle-length black coat (or shikakushō) with red lining that is closed at his chest, then left to flare out into ragged ends, much like that of Zangetsu himself. This coat is part of Ichigo's Bankai and the damage it can take is directly proportionate to the remaining strength and level of Ichigo's Reiatsu.
(Info from the bleach wiki, picture from photobucket)
- Enhanced Strength: Ichigo's Bankai also allows him to further enhance his natural great strength as shown from how effortlessly he blocked a punch from Yammy Riyalgo, an Espada known primarily for his immense strength. He is strong enough to cut through Yammy's Hierro with relative ease. The sudden boost in strength upon releasing allows Ichigo to break free from any attack that binds him and prevents him from moving.
- Enhanced Spiritual Power: His reiatsu is so intense and rough as well as thick and heavy that it can suffocate Humans just by being in the general vicinity of his released Bankai. Ichigo's reiatsu was solid in his Bankai despite him only recently acquiring it. In addition, his already immense spiritual energy has grandly and explosively increased, and now has a deep black spiritual energy with a crimson outline. It has come to a point where the red-outlined black energy emanates off of Ichigo's body when his spiritual pressure is exerted, replacing his blue aura. Ever since Ichigo defeated his inner Hollow and affirming his place as a Vizard, he produces a black aura with a red outline that surrounds him as he initiates Bankai, rather than a white aura that shoots high into the sky.
- Enhanced Bankai Duration: Furthermore, the fact that all of his energy is "compressed" means that usage of his Bankai doesn't expel as much spiritual power as other Bankai from the point of activation; thus allowing him to use Tensa Zangetsu at a much longer duration than any other Bankai users of his level.
(Info from the bleach wiki)
- Enhanced Getsuga Tenshō: Tensa Zangetsu retains the use of Getsuga Tenshō and can be used in the same manners, but can be used in an enhanced form. When used in Bankai, these potent blasts are black with a red outline and their path can be controlled, with explosively augmented power and speed. During Byakuya Kuchiki's fight with Ichigo, he refers to this attack as a "Kuroi Getsuga" (黒月牙; "Black Moon Fang"), referring to the attack's darkened color. Ichigo has stated that the Black Getsuga was originally Hollow Ichigo's technique, and has been proven as Ichigo had no knowledge of it during his fight with Byakuya Kuchiki, using the original Getsuga when in Bankai, and Hollow Ichigo stated that all Ichigo was doing when he used the technique was copying his inner Hollow. Ichigo can also keep Getsuga Tenshō within Tensa Zangetsu to augment his sword swings.
- Hyper-Speed Combat: Ichigo takes all the power of his Bankai and compresses it into a small, condensed form. Then, he uses the power of the Bankai to perform high-speed combat. His new speed is so great, that it also enhances his Flash Step prowess and allows him to create dozens of afterimages to confuse his opponent.
(Info from bleach Wiki)
The school bell rang with a loud thunder, it was time for a break from the daily grind in school work. He grabbed his lunch and went to the roof where he usually ate, when he got up there his usual group of friends were there already. Rukia, Chad, Orihime, and Uryū were up there and eating already. He lazily lifted his left hand, his right was holding his lunch, and simply said “Hey guys.” Ichigo was then greeted by a chorus of his friends greetings. He sat down in their little group, and took out his lunch.
They all sat and talked a bit, they all were trying to get back to normal after the winter escapades where Orihime was kidnapped and held captive by Aizen and the Arrancar. Their lives were less hectic, the occasional Hollow came through, and was easily dispatched by one of the five, but the only thing they worried about was when Aizen and his remaining Espada and Arrancar will come back, or when the Zenkai, led by Grimmjow, would attack. These two fears were not a matter of if, but when.
Ichigo, started to have a blank look on his face as he thought about this, when he slowly stopped eating, Orihime chimed in “Kurosaki-kun, why aren’t you eating?” Ichigo looked dumbfounded for a second then started eating again. They were still eating, when all of a sudden, Matsumoto appeared in front of them, in a Gigai wearing a Karakura High School uniform, Ichigo suddenly spit out the food in his mouth onto Uryū’s face, and immediately pointed at Matsumoto and said with a shocked expression on his face “What are you doing here and why are you wearing that?!?!?!”
She chuckled and said “Oh, Ichigo, no need to be so embarrassed, would you like to see more?” She then placed her hands on the middle of her shirt, where it opened for her bosoms. Ichigo then turned his head, put his left arm over his eyes, and placed his right hand, palm facing Matsumoto, and said “NO! Keep your shirt on! Geez!” The group chuckled at Ichigo, and then went back to eating.
Ichigo then reiterated “So, Why are you here Matsumoto?” She took some of Orihime’s lunch, that Orihime offered her, and then answered “I’m here because Hitsugaya-Taichou and Genryūsai-taichou wanted someone here incase Aizen’s group or Grimmjow’s returned to the world of the living to create the Kings Key. So, they chose me” She said all of that with a serious face, then got a playful one again, and said “Why? Don’t you want me here Ichigo~~~” Ichigo then sighed and said “I was wondering when Gramps and Toshiro were going to send someone…”
Just as Ichigo finished saying that, the bell to return to class rang, he then quickly finished his food and started back to class, the others did the same, then he said “Matsumoto, what are you going to do, you can’t stay up here after the bell rings.” Matsumoto simply shrugged, Ichigo sighed and started back to class.